Personal Empowerment – Who We Work With
Are you a business leader or owner who wants to transform yourself and your organization to deliver superior results?
Personal Empowerment works with business leaders to help them develop their careers, grow their businesses and manage organizational change.
Many business leaders are highly skilled in their area of specialism – but are struggling to achieve transformational change with and through others.
As a result they’re often concerned about how they can motivate and enable their employees to improve performance, manage change and drive business growth.
Personal Empowerment works with clients trying to drive significant change in their business or career and are finding that people issues are getting in the way.
- Is your organization going experiencing change and uncertainty? Do you want to do what you can to support and motivate your team through this difficult time?
- Has your organization grown significantly over recent years including a number of acquisitions and reorganizations? Does your organization want to start operating as a key player but it still feels like a group of separate entities with everyone operating in their own silos.
- Do you want to get the best out of your team and want to help them realize their potential?
- Does your team have ambitious goals and targets which need to be delivered? Are you feeling unsure if everyone on your team is up to it? Do you need your subordinates to take ownership and responsibility for delivering results?
- Have you recently acquired a new team which you’d like to develop – quickly?
- Have you recently received a promotion to a senior position and you are unsure how to fill that role?
- Have you recently taken on a new leadership role and need to establish your authority and credibility with your direct reports, new boss, and peer managers?
Personal Empowerment has the greatest success with clients who:
- Are “agents of change” i.e. they want something to be different and are willing to take personal responsibility and action to make that change happen
- Make use of the resources available to them and are willing to seek out and accept the help they need
- Believe in their people and want to support them in doing their best for themselves and the organization
Our coaching program is most successful with those who:
- Are willing to change. You have not been successful in solving your problems on your own. You know that if you continue to do what you’ve always done, you will get the same result again and again. Maybe it’s time to look at a new approach with support and accountability to empower you through successful change!
- Know that change takes time. Permanent change requires a commitment and is best achieved by taking small positive steps. These baby-steps, over time, will lead you to the success you need to reach your goals.
Next: See how Personal Empowerment Leadership coaching can empower you to unlock the successful person living in you, your team and your organization! Learn about How We Work