Personal Empowerment – Our Methods
At Personal Empowerment we personalize your coaching based on your needs and the needs of your organization
How does the Coach accomplish this?
- The coach helps the client set both short and long term goals, sets action plans, monitors progress in goal attainment, and develops strategies to utilize the clients strengths most effectively. All of these together maximize the clients potential to achieve their desired outcomes.
- The first step in the coaching process is to assess the client for where they are now by using various assessment tools and coaching techniques
We are professionally trained International Coach Federation (ICF) coaches
- We practice professional coaching competencies, use assessments and techniques to guide our clients on their journey towards success, personal accountability and goal achievement one small positive step at a time.
- We practice the ICF Standards of Ethical Conduct.
- We provide full service coaching for Executives, Leadership, Teams, and Entrepreneurs coaching for leadership skills, performance, development and ultimately what the client has set as their agenda. Learn more about Our Services
Our definition of coaching is a co-active model:
- The client and coach are active participants and form an alliance of equals
- The purpose of this alliance is to meet the needs of the client
- The agenda comes from the client
- The client is someone motivated to change and is accountable to the coach as they are guided towards their needs
- The coach acts a catalyst to accelerate the change process
- Coaching is a powerful alliance designed to enhance the whole client’s fulfillment, balance and effectiveness
- Coaching allows clients to realize a deeper relationship with all aspects of their life
- Coaching is chiefly about discovery, awareness and choice. It is a way of effectively empowering people to find their answers, encouraging and supporting them on the path as they continue to make important choices.
We are proud to be certified practitioners for the True Tilt Parallel Solution and members of the worldwide community of practice for True Tilt Leadership.
The Tilt Parallel Solution is comprised of multiple areas of focus including leadership, value creation, talent, development and culture integrated into a framework addressing the whole person. Each component my be addressed as a stand-alone system, the most value will be seen by implementing the system as a whole to foster self-leadership that changes lives and cultures now and into the future.
- The Tilt 360 Leadership Predictor is a traits-based assessment in a 360-degreea, based on the Tilt Leadership Model. The tool measures the core character strengths of “Leadership Presence & Impact and allows you to predict the success of your leaders. This tool increases self-awareness regarding the phenomenon of influence a leader has on the team level climate. The tool can predict whether the leader is creating the conditions for collaboration, values-alignment, innovation and sustainability. It is the perfect assessment for senior leaders, high potentials and emerging leaders that need to develop strategic collaboration skills and want to measure their ability to create team level climate enabling innovation and creativity. This tool is a must for all of the mission-critical leaders who shape the climate of teams and the culture of the organization.
- Tilt Team Climate Predictor assessment assists your organization by measuring whether a team is exhibiting behaviors which will lead to successful collaboration, innovative and productivity… or whether there are energies are being lost on internal competition, dysfunction and lack of balance due to tilted strengths. This assessment is perfect for team building exercises and provides an empirical basis for change.
- Tilt Innovative Culture Predictor Assists in developing conscious senior leadership including balance in all four META FACTORS to create a climate and culture conducive to collaboration and innovation.